FROM HOME PAGE (Show only for multi-site users, hide for single-site users)
- On your “All Site Summary” home page, the map will show all sites that you manage. For more about this page, click Monitoring: All-Site Summary (link to Support page here)
- A site’s most severe active alert will determine that site’s status and is reflected by its map pin color.
- Click any map pin showing a Severe (Red) or Low (Yellow) alert status to see a breakdown of alert statuses at that site.
- Click on any of the alert icons to go directly to the “All Alerts” page for that location. Or click on the site’s name to be taken to its “Site” page.
FROM SITE PAGE
- On the “Site” page, you can navigate to more information about alerts several different ways:
- Click the Site Status icon in the top right, next to the site name. If the site is at either Low or Severe alert status, this will take you directly to the Alerts panel further down the page.
- You can scroll to the Alerts panel, which will take the form of a closed accordion that you can expand. (This panel will only appear if there is an active alert.)
- Within the Alerts panel, each list item is a collapsed panel that you can expand by clicking for more information about the alert.
FROM LEFT NAVIGATION
From the Sites page or any Equipment page, you can click the Alerts icon on the left side of the screen within the gray navigation block. This will take you to the “All Alerts” page, which covers all alerts currently active at the site you’re currently viewing
FROM HVAC EQUIPMENT PAGES
- Much like sites, equipment alert statuses will be shown at the top left, next to the equipment name. Click this alert status to go directly to the equipment’s Alert panel.
- The “Unit Diagram” panel will show alert status icons next to the specific part of the unit that is triggering an alert status. Click the alert status icon here to go straight to the “Alert Details” (include anchor link to Alert Details page section below) page for that alert.
FROM AUTOMATION AND LIGHTING PAGES
Finding the unit or units that are currently in Alert status can be done one of several ways:
- The most severe alert status is shown at the top right. Click that icon to jump down the page to the first alert-status unit listed.
- (If any unit is offline, the page will show an Offline status, even if another unit has a Severe alert. Offline is treated as a higher priority and severity than a Severe Alert.)
- You can use the filters at the top of the page to narrow the displayed units down to only those matching the alert statuses you select. (Click Clear Filters to the left to return to the default view and see all units again.)
- Once you have found a unit in Alert status, click the See Alert Details link underneath the unit’s title bar to expand Alert information.
THE ALERT DETAILS PAGE
Here you can find the following information about the alert you are investigating:
- Unit affected
- Site ID and address
- Error Code
- Time Elapsed since the alert was triggered
- Precise date and local time when the alert was triggered
- Alert name
- Alert description
- Number of previous occurrences of this alert
- Precise date and local time of the most recent previous occurrence
There is also a comment box so you can contribute to the conversation regarding this alert, ask a question regarding the alert or equipment in question, or let other managers and administrators know you have seen the alert and are taking action to correct it. After typing in your comment, clicking Submit will add your comment to the “Comment History” section of the page and any other users with access to this page will be able to see it.
If you like, at the bottom of the page you may choose to go back to the “All Alerts” page or the detail page for this piece of equipment in order to continue what you may have been doing before.